S1 Official Contracts Apr 24, 2011 15:12:34 GMT -6
Post by Aimee Nicole on Apr 24, 2011 15:12:34 GMT -6
THE OUTCASTS: SEASON ONE CONTRACTS[/u][/size][/center]
- Missy Peregrym was excited to play the teenage crime fighter Spider-Girl. Upon learning of all the things that will be going on with Melanie, Missy has signed on for three years, if not more. When asked, she had this to say: "I was honored to take on the role of Melanie. She's spunky, she's witty, and I love that! I think this is going to be awesome, especially with all the things I've learned that she will go through."
- Kirsten Dunst has signed on for at least three years as well, bringing back her role as MJ Watson that we all thought had ended after Spider-Man 3. When asked about playing Mary-Jane again, she had this to say: "I look forward to MJ warming the hearts of many viewers, as she has in the past."
- Jessica Biel, signing on for three years, had this to say about her dabbling into the Marvel Universe once again, this time as the stoic leader of the X-Men: "It's great to get back into this type of role again. Kristen is a deep character that I've learned has so much in store for her. It's going to be a great experience."
- Famke Janssen, who has also signed on for three years, had this to say about her return to the role as Jean Grey: "I had so much fun playing Jean in the X-Men movie trilogy that I couldn't turn this down. Jean has a lot of things going on in this series and it will go much deeper into her character than we've been before. I think this twist on her will be one that the fans will enjoy."
- Patrick Stewart has signed on for at least two years, after being informed of the key role that his character plays in many storylines, especially in the first season. When asked, he had this to say: "Though I might not appear in each episode, I play a very important role this season, and in future seasons from what I am told."
- Emma Roberts, who has signed on for at least two years, was thrilled to be asked to portray the role of Kitty Pryde. This is what she had to say about her involvement in the series, " With everything being so rushed, I'm really not certain what is in store for Kitty this season, but what I know makes me very excited and I look forward to whatever lies ahead."
- Michelle Trachtenberg signed on for at least two years, despite knowing very little of the character. This is what she had to say: "Like a few others, I'm not entirely sure yet what's in store for my character this season but I trust the producers completely."
- Shawn Ashmore has signed on for at least a year, but is in talks for longer. He was excited to take the role of Iceman again after the X-Men Trilogy and when he was asked about his return, he had this to say: "Playing Iceman was a lot of fun the first time around, and I'm glad to get the chance to jump back in to Iceman's shoes, even if they're a different size this time around."
- Evangeline Lilly has signed on for three years, eager to play the role of one of the series' main antagonists. This is what she said about her role as Mystique: "The producers have filled me in on everything I will be involved with this season, and I have to say that I'm excited to see how it will all play out. Mystique is such a great character, and I'm honored to take her on."