Post by Matthew James on Jul 10, 2017 8:41:27 GMT -6
Before Winchester returns, and we get to see a grittier darker series. I thought I should share some of the end game plans I had been setting up through the second season, or at least plans that won't be used in the reboot.
- MAYA definitely killed Shane. Jealous that he picked Lucy over her. This would have been figured out in the mid season finale, and Maya would have went on the run, returning in the finale for a showdown with Lucy.
- The second season was planned to end with an explosion. Killing Jake Everett's mother, Tracy and Eve's friend Anna, and a few other characters who hadn't been introduced yet.
- Blake Garrett would have returned in the third season.
- The person responsible for the beach house fire, would have turned out to be a third child that Tracy's father had. It would have culminated with her father being killed, and Tracy would have shot the half brother, who hadn't been named yet.
- Colton Hayne's character Derek would have been revealed to be gay.
- Finally Pete's fainting spells were going to turn out to be Tachycardia fibrillation, a heart condition that causes irregular heart beats. Forcing the heart to occasionally stop and reset itself. Pete was chosen, because he was the most physically active character, and therefor would have had to drastically change his life style, and question what was important to him.
So those are only some of the planned out story lines, and ones that won't be included in the reboot! Winchester will return hopefully around Mid-August.
Creator Connor | Winchester | THE FALLEN
Currently Writing Winchester | 1x07 "Civil War(riors)"