Easy is looking for staff! Feb 17, 2013 8:00:07 GMT -6
Post by Tommy West on Feb 17, 2013 8:00:07 GMT -6
I started off my work in the VS world working on a big staff show (Slayer Academy) so I've grown rather fond of them and considering I'm taking shows solo over on TEN, I thought that this would be a good opportunity to get a staff going again! I'm looking to hire some extra hands for my newly picked up show, Easy. The pitch can be found here and has a link to the pilot so you can get the feel of the show and see if you're interested.
The positions I'm looking for are:
PRODUCER/STAFF WRITER (2 available positions)
I've always been a big believer of writers having a say in production of the show so I'm merging these two roles together. You don't have to do the producing side of things but if you want a say in how the show works then this your shot. You will be writing 1 or 2 episodes per season on a first come, first served basis (as in, whoever applies first will get the episodes they want and so on) and you will be following an outline written by myself.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER (1 available position)
It's no secret that I'm pretty damn terrible with graphics and whilst I'm satisfied with the show banner and the cast graphics, I could really use some promotional posters or video promos so if anybody has an eye for that sort of thing and is willing to help out then please apply!
In order to be considered for these roles, you must meet certain requirements:
- You must be an active community member on either theVPN, TEN or MZPtv with at least thirty posts on one site.
- You must send a sample of your previous work ie a script for applying staff writers and graphics you've made for the graphic designer.
- You must know how to format and write a script and be able to take constructive criticism on your first draft. (Trust me, nobody's first draft is perfect!)
- Must be willing to read episode drafts as they are finished and contribute to discussions and feedback.
- Must be active on both theVPN and on the show's backstage board.
Any interested parties should PM me with their samples! Thank you!