1. Dollhouse My favourite show at the moment, so intellectually challenging, with even greater episodes weekly. Eliza has grown as an actress in this show and has grown my favourite character Echo in that process. And the rest of the cast is amazing, most notably Fran Kranz (Topher) for his hilarity, Tahmoh Penikett (Paul Ballard) and his ever growing love for Echo, and Alan Tudyk (Alpha) I mean, how can you not love how evil he is?
2. Veronica Mars The first of many to knock Buffy out as my favourite show. The complex mastermind writing, Kristen Bell's acting, the relationship between Wallace and Veronica, Veronica and Logan, and Veronica and her dad. Took a couple years before this got crossed out as my favourite. I love the details, the photography, and the investigating.
3. Joan of Arcadia I'm not one for religion, and I don't really assert myself in that department, but this show gave me a desire to think about faith and my beliefs. A lot of the philosophical intelligent scripts were superb, and it made me love Amber Tamblyn's acting as well as introducing me to my favourite actor of the show; Chris Marquette. I just love how this show never put one religion above the rest (except, I suppose, atheism, as God exists in this world) and it challenged everything. So down to earth and real in every element, and made me want to read up on Joan of Arc and ponder the idea that maybe she did see God and we classified it as a disorder for scientific reasons. This almost bumped off Dollhouse for first in my heart, but the last few episodes of the final season were in no way like the rest of the show.
4. Gilmore Girls I cannot count how many times this show made me laugh. The quirks and characters that aren't main but still have a special place in my heart. Didn't have a real final season in my opinion, because the creator left and everything went out wrong in such, but overall it was an amazing series. It didn't show that this was Alexis Bledel's first acting gig, and the mother-daughter bond between her character Rory and Lauren Graham's Lorelai will last in my heart forever. Aside from them, other notable character favourites are; Matt Czuchry's Logan Huntzberger, Milo Ventimiglia's Jess, Scott Patterson's Luke, and Sean Gunn's Kirk.
5. Supernatural How now that I know what I've learned this season can be connected all the way back to the pilot, is wonderful. The writer's seem to go above and beyond, and the brotherhood between Dean and Sam is beyond amazing. It's hard to believe this show will soon come to an end and I'll be saying goodbye to the Winchester's and their Impala, which is as much apart of the cast as they are. I love how all there is is the old rock metal kind of music and just how much I can connect with each of these characters and really see (for the most part) how my sister and I are like Sam and Dean in character traits. I love how connected they are and how every ripple from each season has affected everything.
Other Notable Favourite Shows that only just lost out to the top five; Roswell, The Vampire Diaries, How I Met Your Mother, Lost, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Tru Calling, Angel, and Heroes.