Episode #1-01: "Odyssey" Written by: Chris Davis Produced by: The VPN
UPDATED 5/20/2012 - The VPN has released an official description for the premiere:
SERIES PREMIERE. WELCOME TO ODYSSEY - It's been four years since she left Smallville to fulfill her destiny, and since then, she has made it her duty to stop injustice where she finds it. Now, settling down in the dark, crime-ridden city of Odyssey, Lana Lang (Kristin Kreuk) decides to expand her resolve by opening a new Isis Foundation at the heart of the city. Enlisting the help of tech-wiz Quentin O'Neal (Jamie Bamber), the duo embark on a journey to end the corruption within the city. Meanwhile, when a young metahuman girl named Cynthia Reynolds (Alexandra Daddario) becomes the target of a rising, yet secret government-funded science initiative called Cadmus Labs, Lana finds herself in an all too familiar place, as she suspects Lex Luthor is somehow the man behind the curtain. She'll stop at nothing to find out, even if that means digging up a few more things, and even people, from her past. Paul Wesley and Pam Grier also star.
Episode #1-02: "Assassin" Written by: Chris Davis & Karl Hurd Produced by: The VPN
UPDATED 06/02/13- Official Description for the Second Episode
TARGET AQUIRED-The discovery that C.B.I director, Amanda Waller (Pam Grier) is involved somehow in Cadmus Labs puts Lana (Kristin Kreuk) and co. in somewhat of a tough spot, realizing a frontal assault is out of the question. As a result, Lana convinces Lucas (Paul Wesley) to go even further undercover inside Cadmus in order to find out more. Meanwhile, after being attacked and poisoned by an assassin named Jade Nguyen (Maggie Q guest stars), Cynthia (Alexandra Daddario) lands herself in a dangerous interrogation by those seeking to know how she obtained knowledge of Cadmus' plans for the city.
-This episode features the premiere of Assassin Cheshire -Cynthia has more visions of the future involving Cadmus -Lucas' loyalties will be tested -Producers can confirm that this episode will not be the last time we see Cheshire -Lana and Ezra meet for the first time in this episode
Episode #1-03: "Infiltration" Written by: Chris Davis & Karl Hurd Produced by: The VPN
UPDATED 06/02/13- Official Description for Episode Three
KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE AND YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER-As Lana (Kristin Kreuk) begins taking clients, she meets a troubled, three-time convict, metahuman named Peter Wallace (Aaron Paul guest stars) who claims to be on to road to remission. Taking an interest in the man, Lana is blind to the fact that he is one-fourth of a super-powered gang with plans of taking Lana and her organization down. Meanwhile, after the discovery of Lana's presence in Odyssey, Amanda (Pam Grier) devises a strategy that turns Lucas (Paul Wesley) into a true triple agent, as his first assignment as one of her operatives, is to infiltrate Lana's group to not only keep tabs on her, but Cynthia (Alexandra Daddario) as well. Jamie Bamber also stars.
-The Isis Foundation is now up and running -Aaron Paul will Guest Star in this episode -Lana and Cynthia will not see eye to eye on the happenings in the episode -Lucas shares his scenes with Lana, Cynthia, Waller, and Ezra
Episode #1-04: "Hackers" Written by: Chris Davis & Karl Hurd Produced by: The VPN
UPDATED 06/02/13-Official Description for Episode Four
LET THE CYBER WAR BEGIN- Quentin (Jamie Bamber) decides to open up to Lana (Kristin Kreuk) about a matter from his past involving his previous lab partner; turned lover; Valentina Vostok, who has been missing for several years. Meanwhile, after Lucas (Paul Wesley) gives Amanda (Pam Grier) a rundown of Lana's team, he is shocked when Amanda claims to have dealt with Quentin in the past. As a result of the new intel, Waller enlists the help of a former ally of hers; a computer whiz-kid named Stuart Campbell (Ryan McDonell guest stars), who also shares a history with Quentin. This event sparks a battle between the Isis Foundation and Cadmus Labs, that pits hacker against hacker in an all out cyber war. Alexandra Daddario also stars.
-This Episode Marks the first Appearance of Stuart Campbell since the Destruction of Checkmate in Smallville Season Nine -It will be explained what happened to Stuart inbetween Now and the last time he was seen on Smallville -Quentin and Lana have a heart to heart about Valentina -Lucas decides to dig into what Waller knows about Quentin
Episode #1-05: "Premonition" Written by: Chris Davis & Karl Hurd Produced by: The VPN
UPDATED 06/02/13- Official Description for Episode Five
WELCOME TO OUR FUTURE-Cynthia (Alexandra Daddario) wakes up in a not-too-distant future where Amanda Waller (Pam Grier) and Cadmus Labs is in control of the city and is using its residents as a farm for their latest experiment. Finding Lana(Kristin Kreuk) and Quentin (Jamie Bamber) leading the fight against their oppressors, the trio must find a way to hit Cadmus where it hurts, and end this chaos for good. Paul Wesley and Darren Criss also stars.
-This episode is basically Cynthia-Centric. So she will basically be the focal point for the Plot -Quentin is a lot darker in this future -Ezra plays a role in this future she is visiting -The Helmet of Fate might play a role -It will be explained why the Gang from Gotham, the SCU, and Superman aren't interfering in this -Lana is a lot darker in this episode. And expect to see something from the comics that has happened to Lana in this future
Episode #1-06: "Cadmus" Written by: Chris Davis & Karl Hurd Produced by: The VPN
UPDATED 06/02/13- Official Description of Episode Six
EVIL INC. GOES GLOBAL- When Cadmus Labs reveals itself to the public as a medical/scientific research initiative, Lana (Kristin Kreuk) and co. interprets the event as battle lines being drawn. Reeling over Cynthia's (Alexandra Daddario) latest vision, the team must find a way to stop that future from ever coming to pass, but when Lucas secretly (Paul Wesley) leads them all into a trap set my Amanda (Pam Grier), we discover where his true loyalties lie. Meanwhile, the trio finds themselves trapped inside Cadmus Labs, with no way out and Lana and Amanda finally come face to face as Waller makes her the center of a new, life changing experiment. Jamie Bamber also stars.
-This is the Mid-Season Finale of Season One -Cadmus Labs goes public -Lana and the Gang go head to head with Cadmus -Lucas makes a tough decision -Ryan McDonell's character Stuart Campbell makes an appearance
Discuss Spoilers Below! Please do not post spoilers in the discussion thread, only discuss the episodes aired, not upcoming episodes, titles, or news. Here is the place to speculate, and discuss on all the info given about Trinity. You can create theories, voice your opinions, and chat with others about the news/spoilers/info received from this page, and the VSGuide section!
Trinity: The Rebooted Series will be making its way onto theVPN in late 2013 to early 2014, and even though that's months away, we can't help but give you all a general overview of the new series, changes that have been made from the original and new spoilers that will begin the speculation!
Below is the official season one premise:
Trinity is a one-hour action/adventure drama following Lana Lang four years after leaving her life in Smallville behind. After spending that time traveling the world in an attempt to make the world a safer place by using the Prometheus Suit, she decides to take up residence in the dark, crime ridden city of Odyssey.
Seeking expansion, Lana restarts the Isis Foundation with the help of her newly acquired partner, a computer whiz named “Quentin O’Neal.” Together, they seek to find metahumans in the city and beyond, that are in need of support and a higher purpose, which leads them to Cynthia Reynolds, a very special girl, with a very special ability. This trio must work towards becoming a symbol of hope and justice in the fight against those who wish to suppress it.
Meanwhile, when rumblings around town of "Cadmus," a cloning initiative started by Lex Luthor years ago, reaches Lana’s ears, she enlists the help of the only person she can think of who’d be willing, and able, to investigate; Lex’s estranged, and possibly untrustworthy, half-brother, Lucas Luthor.
But when they discover Amanda Waller, director of the Odyssey branch of the CBI (Central Bureau of Intelligence), is connected somehow to Cadmus, they are lead to believe that something much bigger is happening in Odyssey, and its up to her to find out what is it, and stop it.
Now that you've got insight on how the series will kick off, here are 15 tidbit spoilers for the reboot:
1. The reboot will take place during the year between the end of Watchtower Season 2 and the beginning of Watchtower Season 3.
2. Instead of starting the story with Lana already established in Odyssey, this reboot will begin as she's just getting settled into the city.
3. Continuing from the above spoiler, Lana and Quentin will meet for the first time in the first few scenes of the pilot. That way we can see how that partnership began, rather than being introduced to it from the mid-point.
4. Cynthia Reynolds is still a part of the series, although she will be introduced as a much younger character; 21 to be exact. Anna Paquin leaves the role, making room for new actress; Alexandra Daddario.
5. Pete Ross' character is not a part of the series, at least in its first season.
6. Although Amanda Waller is the main villain of the season, Checkmate will not make its debut this season.
7. Cadmus Labs has been expanding since we last saw it in Smallville; the genetics company, instead of existing solely to make clones of Lex Luthor, has a bigger plan in mind. One that can affect the entire world.
8. Paul Wesley will star in the series as Lucas Luthor, Lex's younger half-brother. Producers say parts of Jake Gold's character from the original series, as well as the original character who never got the chance to be introduced, Chase Winters, have been integrated into Lucas and his storyline for the season. 9. During the four-years we haven't seen Lana, producers can confirm that she has had dealings with Lucas Luthor beforehand, which will be shown in flashbacks.
10. Valentina Vostok is still a major part of Quentin's past. Ali Larter returns to her original role as Quentin's first love.
11. New characters from the DC Universe will be introduced; such as Serling Rouquette, head geneticist at Cadmus Labs. Producers confirm Elizabeth Mitchell, who played a minor role in the original series, has been cast for the role.
12. The Suicide Squad will make a few appearances during the season, but it will not be the same squad seen in Smallville, the original Trinity or Watchtower, give or take one or two members.
13. The Isis Foundation makes a return, and will be the main set for season one.
14. Like the original series, producers confirm that Lana's powers will not be with her for long.
Don't read the last spoiler unless you've read the season two finale of "Watchtower!"
15. Producers can confirm that Chloe Sullivan's death was one among many reasons Lana has decided to restart The Isis Foundation. Whether or not that comes into play in the series is yet to be decided.
And there you have it! Fifteen short spoilers for the rebooted series! More spoilers regarding the rebooted series, like the main cast, episode descriptions and more, will be coming soon!
I know, I'm feeling the same way. I can't wait to get this show airing. 12 episodes to write. I've got my eyes on a November 2013 release at the earliest, January 2014 at the latest, but that may change. Still quite early for an official date. But since I'm out of school for the summer, and will be taking next semester off, I'm thinking I'll have more time to write.