Hellbound (Webisode Series) Sept 17, 2011 4:48:18 GMT -6
Post by Jack Malone on Sept 17, 2011 4:48:18 GMT -6
SEQUENCE OVERVIEW| THE ROAD TO HELL IS PAVED WITH GOOD INTENTIONS On the edge of darkness, James Bryson is a 230 year old immortal hybrid - half vampire, half human. Despite his age, the immortal continuously struggles with his outlook on the world, making him morally ambiguous in nature. In a world where he has obtained equal allies and enemies, James walks on an unholy path. Hunted by the very creatures he is tormented to become, James finds himself escaping the darkness that wishes to drag him to hell. In desperate need of human connection to help combat the evil wrapped around his soul, James stumbles across former police detective, Alyson Faye, whose sharp, witty attitude brings a sense of hope to his dying humanity, and together, they face the demons of the world in hope of turning both their lives around.
Series created by Chris Davis & Jack Malone.
JAMES BRYSON | PORTRAYED BY SAM WITWER
CHARACTER DESCRIPTION | James Bryson is a 230 year old hybrid - half human, half vampire. Conflicted with the darkness deep inside his soul, James reaches out to experience anything human in order to combat the growing evil from within. An enigma the vampire community cannot solve, when James was bitten, unlike the others, he did not convert, and now he is targeted by those who wish to either dissect or destroy him - including the "Queen."
ALYSON FAYE | PORTRAYED BY EMILY ROSE
CHARACTER DESCRIPTION | Once a Chicago Police Detective, Alyson Faye's crazy theories and desire to seek out evidence to solve the mystery of her mother's gruesome murder, landed her without a job. Alyson's quick-witted, spunky attitude lures James in on her quest to reinvent herself, and when her theories prove to be right, she becomes widly fascinated in the other things that go bump in the night.
ARC ONE | EPISODES
Former CPD (Chicago Police Department) detective, Alyson Faye (Emily Rose) decides that in order to solve a string of violent murders, linking back to her past, she must take matters into her own hands; much to her former colleagues' disapproval. After hearing of another murder, she investigates, in hopes of catching the perpetrator, but what she finds instead, will change her life, forever.
James Bryson (Sam Witwer), the one and only Human/Vampire hybrid, is on the verge of gaining the Intel he needs in order to find someone from his past. But when a group of enemy vampires, sent by a mysterious community, come to collect his life, he is forced to run in order to survive.
NOTES | FROM THE CREATORS
• This is a webisode series that will consist of up to six, 10-12 page episodes for each passing arc. One sequence/season will consist of three-six arcs.
• The desire to branch out into introducing a wider universe of supernatural creatures, such as werewolves, witches, demons, etc, is definitely there, but the whole of the first season is focused entirely on establishing vampires, those with them, against them, whilst unwraveling the mystery of James' existence - a hybrid.
• The relationship between James and Alyson is purely platonic and although there may be sexual or romantic undertones introduced as the season progresses, there are no current plans to develop a full-on 'human/vampire' romance between the two characters, like so many vampire series have done before.
• This webisode series will establish its own mythology as the show progresses, and, as we've stated before, could branch out to introduce other supernatural beings.
• The first two episodes of Arc One have been posted. Links are in the "EPISODE" section of the pitch.