1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer. When it first came out I went out of my way to avoid it but then I caught that ep in the second season where Buffy is in the hospital with the scary child-stalker thing lol. I've been addicted ever since. There is just such a wonderful dynamic between Buffy and Willow and Xander and the script never fails to touch my mind and my emotions. I've laughed, I've cried... Where's my dvd collection?
2. True Blood I read and loved the books and True Blood is just such a wonderful series in it's own right. The vampires are scary and wicked and sexy and I just love Sookie Stackhouse and Jason always makes me smile... Need I say it... Eric *Happy sigh*
3. Doll House This is like nothing I've ever seen and I wasn't sure if I'd like it at first but there is just something about Eliza - so much charisma and strength.
4. Misfits I don't know why. lol Just like that I don't know why but I love this show. I really relate to Kelly and Nathan makes me laugh so hard. It's just so raw and urban and ... I love it.
5. How I Met your Mother Alyson Hannigan is just so much fun in this show. She's so likable and funny and Neil Patrick Harris - I love this man!! He is so not Doogie any more